Crazy Neighbours

Friday, November 26, 2010

Last night Spencer and I were laying in bed watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (the marathon has started) and I hear our downstairs neighbour lady come home from a date. Spencer is mostly asleep at this point but mutters answers if I ask him something. She walks into her apartment and I hear her SLAM the door. They also have tile in their main area and I hear her stamping her foot, not walking heavily, standing in one spot and repeatedly stamping her high heel on the tile. And then she starts in with the screaming! Not just fighting, screeching at the top of her high pitched lungs. She's dropping f-bombs left and right and yelling, and stomping. After about 5 minutes of this I stop the movie and walk over to our bedroom window to try and have a listen (we're right above them so they couldn't see). I hear our other neighbours start closing their windows and I start feeling legitimately afraid for her roommate (male) whom I think she's yelling at. After debating calling the police because I feared for his safety and that of the entire apartment building she slowed down to a normal fighting voice. Spencer and I leaned on the windowsill and listened for a few minutes as she complained again and again that he was a ____ loser and they didn't have money for _____ food and how she couldn't eat that _____ food because all the _____ toxins and _____ would kill her. After about a half hour beginning to end I couldn't hear what she was saying anymore and went back to the movie.

This morning I saw her leave for work and ran to the balcony to see if he was there (they're both pharmacists at the hospital) but she was walking alone and looked kind of sad. We checked to make sure there were no blood splatters on the windows and then decided that everything must be ok. We'll keep an eye out for him though, because that was the worst blow up I've ever heard.

1 comments:

Amy MacDonald

November 26, 2010 at 12:25 PM
Permalink this comment

1

said...

Hahah oh man!!! I secretly love listening to crazy drama (how bad is that). Those two need to FIO. It seems like they have good jobs -where is all the money going?!
Hehe.. Either way, I enjoyed the story!